No "Add-In" tab on the WHS Setting page RRS feed

• Question

• I installed the PP3 beta yesterday and after doing so had a problem with an add-in.  So my first thoughts were to uninstall the add-in.  I opened the console for the first time in a while and noticed that the "add-ins" tab was missing.  I searched a number of places and haven't found any real solution so I thought I would ask you all.

So far I have uninstalled PP3, so that was not the problem.  For now I intend to leave the power pack off until I figure out what the issue is.

I also wanted to add that the "Resources" tab is also missing...
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:14 AM

All replies

• I installed the PP3 beta yesterday and after doing so had a problem with an add-in.  So my first thoughts were to uninstall the add-in.  I opened the console for the first time in a while and noticed that the "add-ins" tab was missing.  I searched a number of places and haven't found any real solution so I thought I would ask you all.

So far I have uninstalled PP3, so that was not the problem.  For now I intend to leave the power pack off until I figure out what the issue is.

I also wanted to add that the "Resources" tab is also missing...
    You might need to do a Server Reinstallation in order to get it up and running again.
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:52 PM
  • I am trying to avoid it, but fear that reinstallation may be the only solution...
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 7:34 PM