none
70-432 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just started the preparation for this Certification and i found ton's of good information about where/how to find the information and good material for preparation. But i also want to know is there any site which maintains the latest or FAQ's in the certification.

Regards

JakDBA

Regards Jak
    Friday, January 27, 2012 3:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• The only legal site is http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-432
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, January 27, 2012 10:05 PM
  • Hi Jak...

Jeff is right about the only legal site is: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-432

Here you can see https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-432#tab3 All Preparation Tools and Resources that you need for be an MCTS Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance

Regards!

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

colocolino73
    • Proposed as answer by Roberto Pozo Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:51 PM
    • Edited by Roberto Pozo Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:57 PM
    • Marked as answer by SQLServer2k8 Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:37 PM
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:02 PM
  • Hi Pozo & Jeff,

Thanks a lot for replying, i am aware of the site but my concern is the book which was suggested by Microsoft in this site was seems to be outdated or has lot's of mistakes the information was appropriate. I know MS always keeps saying "Information is AS IT IS "  and it's only a point of reference. Even the reference source was it self has outdated :) .

Regards

Jakdba

Regards Jak
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:37 PM
  • Hi Jak

This exam has been updated for SQL Server 2008 R2, i think that you need focus on R2.

I would suggest you study SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012

Regards!
    Roberto Pozo (colocolino73)
    MVP SQL Server
    Blog: angaroasoft

• Proposed as answer by Roberto Pozo Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:20 AM
    • Edited by Roberto Pozo Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:22 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Roberto Pozo Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:30 AM
    Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:19 AM
  • Roberto, please don't mark your own reply as a proposed answer to a question.  It's up to others to do that.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:23 AM