Contacting Admin & Uploading conferences RRS feed

• Question

• Can somebody please tell me how to get in contact with the admin for Microsoft Academic Search. We're trying to upload a few conferences on the conference calendar for IASTED, but I'm not sure how to do it. Any advice on how to upload conferences to the calendar so that we can put out a call for papers?

Thanks

IASTED
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 9:21 PM

Answers

• Hi IASTED,

Thanks, we will look into this and get to you later.

Best wishes

Microsoft Academic Search Team
    • Proposed as answer by xinz[msft] Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Cherry CHE Monday, February 21, 2011 7:48 AM
    Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:39 AM

All replies

• hi, you can just post the info about your conference in this thread,  we will pick up the info.

thanks.

-xin

Academic Search Team.

Thursday, February 3, 2011 2:10 AM
  • Thank you for your reply. Here is the info from the conference:

The Tenth IASTED European Congress on Power and Energy Systems (EuroPES 2011) will serve as a major forum for international researchers and professionals to present their latest research, results, and ideas in all areas of power and energy systems. EuroPES 2011 aims to strengthen relations between the power industry, research laboratories, and universities. All papers submitted to this conference will be double blind evaluated by at least two reviewers. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality and contribution.

http://www.iasted.org/conferences/cfp-714.html

The rest of the details can be found on the website.

Another question: is there a way that Microsoft Academic Search can gain access to our, IASTED's, website so that our conference data and papers can be uploaded automatically (we can allow this if we know Academic Search's IP address)?

Thanks

IASTED
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:27 PM
  • Hi IASTED,

Thanks, we will look into this and get to you later.

Best wishes

• Proposed as answer by xinz[msft] Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Cherry CHE Monday, February 21, 2011 7:48 AM
    Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:39 AM
  • Hello Caroline,

Thanks for your help. I searched for the conference online, and was able to find it; however, the conference was pretty bare in terms of details.

Other conferences have publication information, Citation Count, and Year Range.

Is it possible for Microsoft Academic Search to find this information on the IASTED website directly, and then post it?

There is also another conference that we would like posted and here are the details:

Computers and Advanced Technology in Education CATE 2011

http://www.iasted.org/conferences/home-734.html

Thank you for all your help.

IASTED
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:39 PM
  • Hi IASTED,

Thanks for your feedback! We're now focusing on fixing informations for conferences and journals. New data could been seen online after a few weeks, please check back later. We appreciate your patience and support!

As for the new conference info, we will look into it and make correspoding changes, thanks again!

Best wishes

• Proposed as answer by Caroline QI Friday, February 25, 2011 2:58 AM
    Friday, February 25, 2011 2:58 AM
  • Hello Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I have a similar request as IASTED, and this is why I am posting here..

I was browsing the forum to understand how to add relevant conferences to the Calendar and couldn't find the answer. May you please provide further information?

Thanks for your kind support!

Regards!

Monday, April 4, 2011 11:58 AM