none
Point deduction RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I noticed between yesterday and this morning that my points went from 5,550 to 5,505 but not all at once. I do realize that if a question might had been marked as a proposed answer would have points then if un-marked as proposed answer would have points removed but it seems odd that this many points were subtracted. I also would think it might not be easy to determine the why but thought to ask any ways. Hopefully I am not doing something wrong which is the real reason for asking.

Thanks for any insight.

KSG

• Moved by Naomi NModerator Tuesday, April 10, 2012 2:10 PM Points question (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• > Point deduction 

I have almost the same issue.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:52 PM
  • Hi Kevininstructor,

Please refer here for the recognition mechanism:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ff395928#_Recognition_System

Pan Zhang Customer Support EPX Service Engineering Support Team

Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:24 AM
  • Hi Kevininstructor,

I have reviewed this page which seems odd as at least from my perspective have not provided suggestions to questions in poor substance. If that is the only method to lose points than from someone's perspective I guess that is what happened. It still seems odd that this many points dropped all at once. With that said I will accept this and move on. Thanks for your time in this matter.

KSG

Sunday, April 15, 2012 11:19 AM
  • May be some of your marked answers are unmarked as asnwers. Note that this will not show up in Recent Activities tab on your profile page. You can verify this by comparing number of answers before and now.

If you are not sure of the exact number of answers, what you can do is, visit all your threads, check whether any of your posts which was marked as answer is now unmarked as answer. (Or may there exists a filter for this, I am not sure).

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!

• Proposed as answer by Pan Zhang Monday, April 30, 2012 8:47 AM
    Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:58 AM
  • I wanted to thank you for your Awesome answer to my question I have beed wondering for a long time but you have a very good point I never thought about filters, I'll check into that right away and for shure will post it once I get to the bottom of it but you gave me probily the best place to start! Thanks so much I wish I could have someone like you educate me on softwere apps, I just cant afford Collage I have 4 girls and I'm on medical leave but thank you much. Justin

Justin McNamee

Monday, April 30, 2012 11:46 AM
  • Hi Kevininstructor,

I never did figure this out as time spent looking thru post was not a good use of my time and figured just let it go :-)

KSG

Monday, April 30, 2012 5:06 PM