Deleted Announcement RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone got their announcement points deleted ?
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 5:34 AM

All replies

• no...........not this time............but last time (in the 1st contest) i got -5  points..........
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 6:40 AM
  • Does the posted announcement have to be strictly tech-based??cuz i've posted some general announcements,so was wondering whether the admin may delete my announcement points.....
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 7:04 AM
  • No points deleted for me in the 2nd and the 1st edition of student rockstar...

Thursday, October 4, 2007 10:57 AM
  • ive never got any negative markings...
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 1:28 PM
  • its not necessary that an announcement should be of techinical stuff...it can also be a general topic..but it shld nt be too general..it may be any event,introducing urself and others....to be on the safer side post techinical matters..anyway i hav not experienced a negation in my points..
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 2:08 PM
  • I too didn't get any negative till now including both the seasons.

Thursday, October 4, 2007 6:36 PM
  • i didn't get any negative point inspite of submitting nontechnical announcements...........

Thursday, October 4, 2007 8:09 PM
  • i saw many announcements like "Hi,Hello, etc..." the admins wud hav deleted them alone...but always its better to post something technical..so that we cud gain some knowledge...
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 10:48 PM
  • Yes there were many unwanted announcements lil hii, hello, king etc .. I hope admin will check this out soon
    Friday, October 5, 2007 8:47 AM
  • Even this time we have certain non technical annoucements and if they are informative and related to any technical queries I don't think they will be deleted.
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:56 PM
  • ya the unwanted announcements will be deleted soon...
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 3:44 AM
  • Soruce : http://www.studentrockstar.com/featureList.aspx

11. Announcements: You can make up to 3 announcements per week. Announcements is provided in the site for making public announcements which are pertaining to your technical skills, collage events, success stories etc.
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 5:44 AM