none
Is it legal to store and display results of Bing News Search for public viewing RRS feed

• Question

• Lets say for example I have a list of 10 celebrities I want to gather news about. Can I issue 10 API calls (one for each), gather the news about each on a server, and display this for end users to see? I have read in the Bing Terms of service that you can store and display results via "continuity of service" for 24 hours. So every 24 hours I would repeat this process to ensure that my news is fresh and I am not violating TOS. This singular type of display seems to be the most efficient way to use the API calls I am purchasing so that I can do 10 calls per day, not 10 for every user that wants to independently load that news on my site. That number could get huge.

All responses appreciated :)

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:50 PM

All replies

• Hi BING NEWS Aggregator

You could refer Bing Search API Use and Display Requirements for more details.

Since the problem is not in the scope of our forum, I suggest that you could try to contact the Bind team for a more accurate answer.

Best Regards

Roy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:47 AM