Need a new product key RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried several times to activate my system. I have had this laptop for 4 years and when I installed the service pack, I was asked to activate it. The product key that I have on the back of the computer is not valid. Please sent me a new product key.
    Monday, June 14, 2010 1:46 PM

Answers

• I have tried several times to activate my system. I have had this laptop for 4 years and when I installed the service pack, I was asked to activate it. The product key that I have on the back of the computer is not valid. Please sent me a new product key.
    You probably don't need a new key - read the Announcements and Stickies on the Index Page of this forum, and then post back with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, June 14, 2010 3:21 PM

All replies

You probably don't need a new key - read the Announcements and Stickies on the Index Page of this forum, and then post back with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, June 14, 2010 3:21 PM
  • No reply.

Issue is assumed to be resolved

Darin MS
    Friday, June 18, 2010 6:16 PM