visual studio not registering dll RRS feed

• Question

• where do  I post a  question about  errors in registering a dll in visual studio 2005?
    Will Hendrie
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 11:05 PM

Answers

• Hello Will,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums > Visual Studio Setup and Installation' located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssetup/threads

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Wednesday, July 8, 2009 7:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Will Hendrie Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:20 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 7:01 AM
  • Looks like you don't need help in Installing Visual Studio but in using the Visual Studio IDE. I suggest you post to the IDE forum of your product.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Will Hendrie Thursday, July 9, 2009 12:41 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:02 PM

All replies

• Hello Will,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums > Visual Studio Setup and Installation' located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssetup/threads

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Wednesday, July 8, 2009 7:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Will Hendrie Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:20 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 7:01 AM
  • Looks like you don't need help in Installing Visual Studio but in using the Visual Studio IDE. I suggest you post to the IDE forum of your product.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Will Hendrie Thursday, July 9, 2009 12:41 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:02 PM