Windows media player 12 pauses for about 1 to 2 seconds then plays again ??? RRS feed

• Question

• New install of Windows 7. I start up my Pc wait for all of the services to start etc. Then I open WMP12 and play a song. It will start playing fine (I like this player and I really want to use it as my main player but if this continues...) then in the middle of the song it will pause for about 1 to 2 secs. then play again...it continues to do this in about 1 minute intervals  play play play PAUSE play play play PAUSE...AAAhhh then when I try to research the problem in event viewer or if i just wait about 15 mins it will stop. I am not a genius but I think it is some service turning on and off...but wHich one I'll never know because i always stops before I can find out the name of the service.As I stated I really want to use this player but THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY !! PLEASE HELP ME !!!
    Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:16 PM

Answers

• New install of Windows 7. I start up my Pc wait for all of the services to start etc. Then I open WMP12 and play a song. It will start playing fine (I like this player and I really want to use it as my main player but if this continues...) then in the middle of the song it will pause for about 1 to 2 secs. then play again...it continues to do this in about 1 minute intervals  play play play PAUSE play play play PAUSE...AAAhhh then when I try to research the problem in event viewer or if i just wait about 15 mins it will stop. I am not a genius but I think it is some service turning on and off...but wHich one I'll never know because i always stops before I can find out the name of the service.As I stated I really want to use this player but THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY !! PLEASE HELP ME !!!

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the Win7 forums.
    Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:40 PM

All replies

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the Win7 forums.
    Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:40 PM
  • thanks not sure how I got here  I think someone had a similar problem using whs   thanx

Saturday, November 21, 2009 11:04 PM