none
Unable to remove html tags RRS feed

• Question

• I have just posted a question (https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/scriptcenter/en-US/143ad51c-e2b1-44ef-8113-71be45b96249/powershell-import-sqlps-module-and-use-it-to-backup-and-restore-db-to-different-db-server?forum=ITCG) and it seems I unable to edit the post to remove the extra HTML tags in this post.

For example, I tried to remove below <g class="gr_ gr_79 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="79" id="79">line</g>.

Every time I edit the post, it is classified as a spam?

<g class="gr_ gr_592 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="592" id="592">

• Edited by te_ve Monday, November 20, 2017 1:43 AM
    Monday, November 20, 2017 1:41 AM

Answers

All replies

• Every time I edit the post, it is classified as a spam?
    This happens for new users that have not yet been verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

Unable to remove html tags
    If you're composing in another application such as word or other then these programs will add unwanted HTML when pasted directly into forums editor so better to use plain text editor such as notepad.exe.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 20, 2017 1:54 AM
  • I never see HTML similar to what you posted in my threads. I only use the forum editor and notepad. But your HTML is similar to what I have seen when people use a application I think might employ something called Grammerly. It adds lots of unsupported HTML to TechNet Wiki articles. But as Dave implies, it is not why your posts or edits seem to be flagged as spam (as far as I know).

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, November 20, 2017 2:49 AM