none
Change LiveID associated with Technet Profile RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Forum

I need to change the LiveID associated with my Technet profile. I have submitted this request through the Site feedback but I was wondering how long this might take?

I need this profile to be on a personal account. Is there anyway to confirm this is being looked into?

Thanks in advance
    NN

Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:00 AM

Answers

All replies

• This one may help.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4806.how-to-request-your-email-or-live-id-changed-on-an-msdn-or-technet-profile.aspx

Or also send an email to fissues [at] Microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:35 PM
  • Thanks Dave, I did go through that article and submitted this through the site feedback first. I was hoping someone could check it was being looked into as there is no confirmation.

NN

Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:38 PM
  • You can try emailing them. I can't say for sure if forums admins would know this info or not.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:03 PM
  • I never got an answer and tried the various methods including using the feedback option.

It was important to change this so I took a risk and added an alias to my email address within Outlook.com and knowing I would never use the same (old) email address again I removed it from my account. The account now only has the one address and I use this to logon.

Hope this helps someone else

NN

• Marked as answer by Naked Nuts Monday, January 4, 2016 3:01 PM
    Monday, January 4, 2016 3:01 PM