none
Welcome to Genuine Windows! RRS feed

• General discussion

• As a genuine Windows user, you can be confident that you will have access to the latest features, updates, and support that will help you improve your productivity and expand the capabilities of your PC. You will also have access to the following free downloads and special offers, available only to genuine Windows customers:

Benefits of Genuine Windows:

Capabilities You Expect
    Your system will deliver the features, options, and performance you need to maximize your productivity and enjoyment.

Confidence and Peace of Mind
    Your software is authentic, properly licensed and supported by Microsoft or a trusted partner.

Ongoing Improvements
    You will get access to updates, enhancements, and innovations that help you protect and do more with your PC.

Windows Genuine Advantage special offers

Customers using genuine Windows are entitled to free downloads and special offers from the Windows Genuine Advantage program. You can find downloads for several purposes, including keeping your PC healthy, learning, customizing Windows, and fun and entertainment.

Click here to view the latest Windows Genuine Advantage special offers

Get the latest Windows information via e-mail

Genuine Windows customers can stay up to date with practical advice on security, support, product information, and more by signing up for Windows e-mail. You’ll receive Exploring Windows, our bi-weekly newsletter, plus special edition communications on subjects that matter to you, like genuine Windows news. Whether you use Windows at home or for business, you'll have access to easy-to-use guides and tools to help you make the most of your PC experience, delivered right to your inbox.

Click here to start receiving Windows information by e-mail

Special offers just for small business

Learn how genuine Windows can help small businesses be more productive and better serve your customers. Get access to training, case studies, and other information that can help your business grow and thrive. The Microsoft Small Business Center has the resources you need to achieve your goals.

Click here to discover genuine Windows benefits for small businesses (US only).

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:02 PM

All replies

• De  antemano agradezco, me permitan obtener información y ojala me puedan solucionar el problema de windows, deseo obtener el original.

Saluda atte. a Uds.

María Valenzuela

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:13 PM
  • Maria:

My spanish is a bit crude, but this is the translation I recieved from my team:

First, let me thank you.  You have allowed me to obtain information and given me a solution to the problem with my Windows.  Now I desire to obtain a genuine copy.

Kind Regards,

Maria" 

Thanks for submitting feedback about our group! It is good to know that our program helped you fix your problem with Windows and obtaining genuine Windows. I appreciate the time you've taken to respond to us, and we definitely like what we're hearing from you!

Cheers,

-Phil Liu MSFT

Friday, April 21, 2006 6:02 PM
  • if I got a genuine windows xp,

should I pay again when I wanna update to vista later?

Thursday, May 4, 2006 9:36 AM
  • Vista is pretty. I think its worth it. :)
    Friday, May 5, 2006 6:38 PM
  • Yes you do, considering it's an entirely different product
    Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:26 AM
  •  Jiayugz wrote:

if I got a genuine windows xp,

should I pay again when I wanna update to vista later?

Friday, June 2, 2006 2:27 AM