CRM 2011 :Record deletion RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

One month back I created one 'Opportunity' for my business purpose. After I worked on some time for that Opportunity and kept that aside. But yesterday I found that  the 'Opportunity' was deleted. So I have to know who has deleted my 'Opportunity'?

We already enabled the 'Auditing' feature at organization level and also on all entities and fields. So I went to ' Audit Summary View '. I tried to find my record using 'Filters' available in Audit Summary view columns.

The problem is when I search the opportunity record name but it is showing 'record' column as "Record Display name is unavailable". Not only my record, the same message is showing for all opportunity records in Audit summary view. Actually thousands of Opportunity records are there. In those records how can I find my record and how can I know who has deleted my opportunity. It is very horrible.

At finally I decided to go find the record in database. How can I find my deleted Opportunity record and who has deleted? Can it possible througu SQL Query?

I would be very happy if anybody share me the  valuable information regarding the above.

Thanks & Regards,

CRM Devotee

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

check out this post. Maybe it can help you with your issue.

You can also check the database table "AuditBase" where the records have Action and Operation fields equal to 0.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

check out this post. Maybe it can help you with your issue.

You can also check the database table "AuditBase" where the records have Action and Operation fields equal to 0.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:39 PM
  • Thanks for your Help Pavlos. My issue has been resolved using your valuable information.
    Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:11 AM