none
SOA service publishing and discovery RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I will install multiple SOA services on HPC Server. 

1. Does the server provide a facility for publishing the services?  In the Cluster Manager, I can't even see the installed services except when I run SOA diagnostics to list them.  Is there a VisualStudio tool to connect to a head node and enumerate the installed services, produce a Service Reference, etc?

Does the cluster manager provide a facility for generating client proxies for the installed services?  I've been using svcutil for this. 
    thanks
    Phil
    Friday, October 2, 2009 5:49 PM

Answers

• I received an answer offline for this one.

The answer in the current release is no. You can generate the proxy in VS automatically or you can run svcutil.

In the next release we’ll have the possibility to point to a service URI and get the proxy.

• Marked as answer by Phil Molzer Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:34 PM
    Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:34 PM

All replies

• I received an answer offline for this one.

The answer in the current release is no. You can generate the proxy in VS automatically or you can run svcutil.

In the next release we’ll have the possibility to point to a service URI and get the proxy.

• Marked as answer by Phil Molzer Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:34 PM
    Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:34 PM
  • Hi 

It has been a few years after your post. I am facing the same issue with HPC 2012. By any chance you have a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Ha

Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:38 PM