none
Looking for an Instructor for Team Foundation Server 2010 Course 50430B RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

This particular forum is for questions from people seeking training and/or certification. It is not intended to be a jobs board. Having said that, I have a suggestion. If you are a CPLS, you can post to a forum on the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) private site. Please contact me directly if you are interested in that avenue and I will send you some information.

Also, I do know of a trainer that teaches TFS. I will let him know about your post.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Monday, May 13, 2013 8:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This particular forum is for questions from people seeking training and/or certification. It is not intended to be a jobs board. Having said that, I have a suggestion. If you are a CPLS, you can post to a forum on the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) private site. Please contact me directly if you are interested in that avenue and I will send you some information.

Also, I do know of a trainer that teaches TFS. I will let him know about your post.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Monday, May 13, 2013 8:28 PM
  • So I see this but no way to contact you.

perhaps you could drop me a line and I can see if I can help you.

Bill Chapman

bill@chapman-associates.com

Bill Chapman, MCT, MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE, ITIL, MSFP, CTT, JABL

Monday, May 13, 2013 10:11 PM