renew from canada RRS feed

• Question

• I bought Windows Live One Care from Canada.  I am trying to renew it now but there is no field for Canada in
    the online form.  So how can I renew my subscription?
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:40 PM

Answers

•  

Open IE and in Tools/Internet Options, verify that your language setting is correct for your country.

If it is not, click "Add" to select your language and country combination from the list.

Make that selection the default. It should appear at the top of the list.

Remove or demote other entries that are not appropriate for your country.

If you have a Billing account already, and it incorrectly identifies your location, changing it is either impossible or difficult. You'd need to contact support. My suggestion in that case, is to abandon the current subscription when it expires and then purchase a new subscription, using a different LiveID.
    -steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:16 PM

All replies

•  

Open IE and in Tools/Internet Options, verify that your language setting is correct for your country.

If it is not, click "Add" to select your language and country combination from the list.

Make that selection the default. It should appear at the top of the list.

Remove or demote other entries that are not appropriate for your country.

If you have a Billing account already, and it incorrectly identifies your location, changing it is either impossible or difficult. You'd need to contact support. My suggestion in that case, is to abandon the current subscription when it expires and then purchase a new subscription, using a different LiveID.
    -steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:16 PM
  • Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.  However, it seems you are assuming that I am using Internet Explorer.  I am using
    Mozilla Firefox and they are not the same.

Anyway, I've sent an e-mail to "Support" to inform them that I am not renewing my subscription.

Thanks again.
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:02 PM