Dot net framework 4 certification exams preparation material RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I have 2+ years experience in developing windows apllication and I want to do microsoft certification for dot net framework 4 for WPF and WCF.

70-511: Windows presentation foundation

70-513: Windows communication foundation

for 70-511 microsft press book is available but for 70-513 the microsoft press book is not releases yet, so can anyone please tell me from where i will get the preparation material for these exams.

Also i have a question that is it good to do certification for frameword 3.5 or framework 4?

thank you,

Dhiraj

• Changed type Mr. Wharty Monday, February 13, 2012 5:08 AM
    Monday, February 13, 2012 4:38 AM

Answers

• As per this reply from Konrad for a similar question http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/CertGeneral/thread/86f376aa-f98c-4f45-a4b8-ddb1dee3dac3

"As far as I know the book is not released so far. So if you have to pass the exam, then I would work through the 3.5 Version book (50-503) instead. And then check the Visual Studio 2010 Training Kit for updates / new stuff.

I got reports that people had no problems passing the exam that way. But I didn't do it so far, so I cannot give more details.

I hope that helped a little.

With kind regards,

Konrad"

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Monday, February 13, 2012 5:12 AM

All replies