Confused about which edition of book to read? (MCTS - 70-536) RRS feed

Answers

• The major difference between these two books is the versions of the Visual Studio. First edition focuses on Visual Studio 2005 vs. second edition focuses on Visual Studio 2008. I would definitely suggest second edition even though it has less pages. Revised edition always comes with updates/corrections etc. Last but not the least would be updated measure-up sample exam which comes with the book.

Good Luck and hope this is helpful.  

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:44 PM
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:49 PM
  • if you don't buy the 1st books ,why not you choose the second edtiion ,Compared to the previous edition,Second Edition has less errors and more detailed after updated and revised .

hope it useful for u

Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:22 AM

All replies

• The major difference between these two books is the versions of the Visual Studio. First edition focuses on Visual Studio 2005 vs. second edition focuses on Visual Studio 2008. I would definitely suggest second edition even though it has less pages. Revised edition always comes with updates/corrections etc. Last but not the least would be updated measure-up sample exam which comes with the book.

Good Luck and hope this is helpful.  

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:49 PM
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:49 PM
  • if you don't buy the 1st books ,why not you choose the second edtiion ,Compared to the previous edition,Second Edition has less errors and more detailed after updated and revised .

hope it useful for u

Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:22 AM