Export data to Excel ( office 365) RRS feed

• Question

• I am using streets and trips 2013. Need to export data from Streets into Excel, office 365, there is no export to excel feature, ideas?
    Friday, February 28, 2014 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I use several export methods to Excel:

1. I use the Edit/Copy Directions function and then paste into Excel if I want the route.  I then go into the Custom sort function in Excel and sort by "Instruction".  Then I delete all lines except any that begin with "Arrive" to get my itinerary [you have to specify days or hours in the itinerary for this to work].  Then I go back and sort by "Mile" to get them back in order.  I use this to set up a spreadsheet to control my trip.  Nights or Hours do not come over.

2. I use the Data/Export to GPX function to copy latitude and longitude and name of the stop or pushpins [show the pushpins you want to capture].  Then I open the .gpx file in Excel [you need to open as a read only workbook.  The raw data that you want is in columns K, L, & M.  I then save this data as a CSV file so I can import using the Data/Import Data Wizard into a new spreadsheet, or if I want to create a route into pushpins.

I also use the Data/Export to GPX function to create files to upload into my Garmin GPS device.

Hope this helps,

Tom

Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:01 PM