none
posting issue RRS feed

• Question

• Two days ago I got the same message on new Thread

your number of posts today has exceeded the limit.

And this is not true. I think it happened when I reached 20 threads since I entered the forum in Spetember 2017

What to do ?

Thursday, January 18, 2018 9:17 AM

Answers

• I see one question Claudio111 asked 1/15/2018 that includes an image, so the account must be verified.

I think there could be a limit to the number of posts per day. The TechNet Wiki people that post announcements once a month say they have encountered the limit in the past. But I did not when I helped them a few times, and I don't believe they encountered the problem in the last few months. But spammers now seem to stop after about 20 posts, where they used to post up to 100 in a few hours 2 years ago.

Looking at Claudio's activities there are a lot of replies and questions, but not as many as 20 in a day. Perhaps you should email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com. Include a link to your profile. Ask them if you have posted too many times in one day.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:04 PM

All replies

• I have not heard of this happening in a long time. Has your account been verified? If not you can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, January 18, 2018 1:49 PM
  • I see one question Claudio111 asked 1/15/2018 that includes an image, so the account must be verified.

I think there could be a limit to the number of posts per day. The TechNet Wiki people that post announcements once a month say they have encountered the limit in the past. But I did not when I helped them a few times, and I don't believe they encountered the problem in the last few months. But spammers now seem to stop after about 20 posts, where they used to post up to 100 in a few hours 2 years ago.

Looking at Claudio's activities there are a lot of replies and questions, but not as many as 20 in a day. Perhaps you should email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com. Include a link to your profile. Ask them if you have posted too many times in one day.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:04 PM
  • Hi Richard

thank you.

I'm sure no posted more then 20 questions in a day and my images have been just windows forms image to explain the problem.

I will see. I have posted to fissues and I'm waiting for a replay

Thank you again for your attention

Claudio

Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:59 PM