CRM 2013 with CRM 2011 GUI RRS feed

• Question

• I am testing CRM 2013 but the GUI is extremely frustrating. In CRM 2011 I would see sales, marketing, service, etc all on the left side at all the time. All the different entities were also easily accessible and always visible. However, with CRM 2013 everything is hidden away. For a first time user it's difficult to figure out where things are. Even if you once figured it out you first need to get to the section, then click again to get to the entities and because they are so big one has to scroll a lot. I can see that for a table with limited screen real estate that might have been necessary but on a PC it's very inefficient and as I sad frustrating. Our employees will hate me if I make the switch and I already know there will be huge opposition to switch to a different CRM system.

Is there any way to switch CRM 2013 to the 2011 GUI. I did not find anything in the settings or options but certainly hope there is a way to switch back as CRM 2013 has some nice features, hence I would like to upgrade but I can't with this GUI.

Sunday, June 8, 2014 12:37 AM

All replies