none
iphone not recognized by the window 8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, <g class="gr_ gr_26 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="26" id="26">i</g> have the latest <g class="gr_ gr_25 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="25" id="25">itune</g> downloaded to my window 8. When I have the <g class="gr_ gr_83 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="83" id="83">iphone</g> connected with the computer through USB, I couldn't find "trust this device" alert and couldn't find the <g class="gr_ gr_205 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="205" id="205">iphone</g> device in the file explorer.
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 1:49 AM

Answers

• Hi, i have the latest itune downloaded to my window 8. When I have the iphone connected with the computer through USB, I couldn't find "trust this device" alert and couldn't find the iphone device in the file explorer.

(removed invalid Grammarly markup)

I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, August 10, 2018 3:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Our forum focus on the software called skype for business or Lync ,it is an instant message applications .Based on your description, your issue was related to the window 8 or iPhone?

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, August 10, 2018 1:46 AM
  • Hi, i have the latest itune downloaded to my window 8. When I have the iphone connected with the computer through USB, I couldn't find "trust this device" alert and couldn't find the iphone device in the file explorer.

(removed invalid Grammarly markup)

I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, August 10, 2018 3:05 AM