I need Windows 7 Ultimate for 5 PC RRS feed

• Question

• qwestion is i have 5 pc at home i need windows 7 ultimate full some pc work on 32 bit sum on 64 bit where can i buy it from ) full not upgrade ( i use four defrent language
    Tuesday, January 5, 2010 8:19 AM

All replies

• Contact your local computer store (maybe you also can find reduction in price) or you can try Microsoft Store Online (if you live in countries where is avalaible).
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:08 AM
  • i try microsoft store nothig i cant find any thing at all  store that are nere me say buy 5 box i dont worry :) but i dont what do that
    Friday, January 15, 2010 1:16 AM
  • i try microsoft store nothig i cant find any thing at all  store that are nere me say buy 5 box i dont worry :) but i dont what do that

so no body can tell me a thing all where to get multiple pack windows 7 UltimaTE
    Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:57 AM
  • I mean that for end-customer (not business licencing) there is no "5-packs in 1" of Windows 7 Ultimate (with reduction in price). You must buy 5 FPP. Thare is Family Pack Windows 7 Home Premium which contains 3 licences.

You can try ask also in http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Contact-Us.
    Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:08 PM
  • You must buy 5 FPP what  is FPP??? "5-packs in 1" i know they dont have it   buut like you sad maybe they have 1 disk and 5  licencing  like they did before
    Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:22 PM
  • Full Package Product = FPP

You can order one classic boxed version and four download versions (product key and link to image of installation DVD)... contact you local MS Support for buying digital licence, they tell you options avalaible in your country (USA / EMEA / other...). If you often buy Windows licence, you maybe came to other licensing programs for products.
    Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:28 PM