none
Which is the best certificate after MCSA Windows server 2008 should I go to ? RRS feed

• Question

• Which is the best certificate after MCSA Windows server 2008 should I go to : 

(MCITP Exchange Server 2010) OR (MCSE Windows Server  Infrastructure)

Which is the best  certificates should I go to after MCSA to save my time and reinforce my career?

Please Help

Friday, November 9, 2012 10:38 AM

Answers

• The "natural" progression would be from MCSA on Windows Server into MCSE on Windows Server, since the MCSA provides a base for the MCSE.

The MCITP on Exchange server is a completely different path. It requires two exams on Configuring and Designing/Deploying Exchange Server, which are unrelated to the MCSA that you already took. This doesn't mean that it is not useful. If you are finding a lot of requests for doing work on Exchange 2010, it would be a good thing to have the corresponding certification. But it doesnt "follow" from having obtained a MCSA on Windows Server.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:34 AM

All replies

• The "natural" progression would be from MCSA on Windows Server into MCSE on Windows Server, since the MCSA provides a base for the MCSE.

The MCITP on Exchange server is a completely different path. It requires two exams on Configuring and Designing/Deploying Exchange Server, which are unrelated to the MCSA that you already took. This doesn't mean that it is not useful. If you are finding a lot of requests for doing work on Exchange 2010, it would be a good thing to have the corresponding certification. But it doesnt "follow" from having obtained a MCSA on Windows Server.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:34 AM
  • Thank You , i was chatted with Microsoft Agent and he said the same thing, it was two different paths but if you want Exchange Server you must finish the Windows server path first MCSA and MCSE 
    Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:40 PM