Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Nonprofit Organizations RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone used the solution for NonProfits? I'm trying to figure out how to get at the custom addresses entity via advanced find that is included in this solution. I can write custom Fetchxml to pull donors and their addresses but I'm not able to do this via the native Advanced Find UI. Any input or verification would be appreciated.

Keith Mescha

Monday, July 2, 2012 5:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Hope you are using the latest NotProfit from http://dynamics.pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-us/applications/microsoft-dynamics-crm-for-nonprofit-organizations-12884926413

You should be able to Click on Advanced Find & scroll the entity list to get to the "Addresses" entity. You can build your query and save it with any name.

This view will not be seen anywhere in the application sitemap as you cannot specify to view this entity anywhere in the sitemap.

However you can go to Forn Editor for Household/Organization or Constituents. Click on "Navigation" and add "Addresses" from the Relationship Explorer into the Navigation bar on the left hand side. Save & Publish the form. Now when you open any Constituent/Household/Organization record & go to the Addresses navigation you will be able to select your Personal View that you created with Advanced Find UI.

See if this suffices your needs,

Thank you,

RBaliga

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:11 PM