Migration Errorr,while using MailMerge with Microsoft.Office.Word.Mailmerge RRS feed

• Question

• HI all,

Error:System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80080005): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80080005. at App1.Foder.MeetingDocuments.MailMerge(String sFileName, String sLoadFile, String sTempFileName, String sHeaderNames, ArrayList ArrData, Int32 randomNum)  onclicking Generate button I m geeting this error,

here mailMerge will create word doc in folder called TempDoc,

Actually I m migrating hosted application to another serevr,so trying to host it on local machine so getting this error plz let me know

Thanks

Parvati

• Changed type Parvati G Friday, February 15, 2013 9:55 AM
    • Changed type Parvati G Friday, February 15, 2013 9:56 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 5:32 AM

Answers

• Thank You Thomas,for your reply...I got solution for that also

Hi all ,

Finally I got solution,we have to installed .NET Component called “.NET Programmability” in the office installation. Once its installed successfully go to “Component Services” in the Control Panel then Component Services  DCOM Config  MS Word Document. In the properties you have to give permission to launch word document via programmatically (assign Network, NetworkServices and Root/Admin users).

Friday, February 15, 2013 9:59 AM

All replies

• Hello Parvati G,

It appears you may have posted your inqiury on the Microsoft Academic Search forum in error. This forum is designed to address any questions or issues associated withhttp://academic.research.microsoft.com/ If we can provide any support regarding Microsoft Academic Search, please do let us know.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:30 PM
  • Thank You Thomas,for your reply...I got solution for that also

Hi all ,

Finally I got solution,we have to installed .NET Component called “.NET Programmability” in the office installation. Once its installed successfully go to “Component Services” in the Control Panel then Component Services  DCOM Config  MS Word Document. In the properties you have to give permission to launch word document via programmatically (assign Network, NetworkServices and Root/Admin users).

Friday, February 15, 2013 9:59 AM