Convert this.. RRS feed

All replies

• Hello,

We are not here to convert code. You need to make an effort. Here are some starting points. If you are new to C# this will be a good learning point rather than using a language converter from C++ to C#

• struct for C#
    • cout Console.WriteLines
    • Console.Clear to clear the screen
    • while
    • _getch also a Console method

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 6, 2020 9:06 PM
  • Converting all this to C# is going to take a lot of manual effort, probably several hours of work. I do not think that you will find anyone in this forum who will do it all for you.

On the other hand, short questions such as "how do I translate this particular line" or "what's the C# equivalent to this function" will be answered very quickly. So I recommend that, rather than posting a whole lengthy block of code, you start working on the translation and then ask short questions about the specific difficulties that you encounter while doing this job.

Monday, April 6, 2020 9:21 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Karen and Alberto are right, this will make you progress.

In view of the current situation, we will move this thread to the Off Topic forum.

At the same time, we will be happy and will reply to you as soon as possible if you post a new thread with specific questions.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 3:12 AM