Where can i see the Quiz results??? RRS feed

• Question

• where should i see the quiz results ???

Regards
    MoHaN
    Monday, May 21, 2007 10:07 AM

Answers

• Dear Friend,

Greetings the quiz results published will be uploaded by the administrator. Which would change your activity for registration and marks will be provided according to your code proviciancy and memory of program.

regards,

Monday, May 21, 2007 1:32 PM
  • Thanks Guys !!! nice information Mohan
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:39 AM
  • May be they do some other testing also for the rockstar quiz. May be some manual checking later ? But that would increase lot of work.

The same thing happened when i gave the exam conducted by Gujarat Of Government in collaboration with TCS and Microsoft for Java 2 Fundamentals on brainbench.com

After you give the exam, the results are immediately shown in brainbench, but when that same exam was cnoducted by BISAG, the result wasn't declared.

I think i know what could be the reason. People can start cheating once they know that they have 100% solutions. They can create fake accounts, and test their solutions there, and then do the final solution in their original one. So i guess thats the only reason why they prefer not to disclose the results immediately after the quiz. But why not they declare the result in some page, so that we can see after the quiz is over Smile  I think they should do it.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:19 AM
  • ya preetam what you said is absolutely right ...
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:24 AM
  • Hey man they said after the quiz, they didn't mean immediately after the quiz, the results will be published to the admins, and not us. The admins will update the points accordingly int he start of the next month.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:34 AM
  • So we dont get any details about this quiz  results... we have to guess only from our points ... Its really waste of attending the quiz!! ...
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:40 AM

All replies

• Dear Friend,

Greetings the quiz results published will be uploaded by the administrator. Which would change your activity for registration and marks will be provided according to your code proviciancy and memory of program.

regards,

Monday, May 21, 2007 1:32 PM
  • It would be better if they mail us abt our quiz results with info such as how efficient our code was, what were the test cases for which our code failed , etc..

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:45 AM
  • You cannot see the quiz results. But you can judge from the points that you get awarded at the start of the next month when the points for the quiz have been updated.
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:15 PM
  • Thanks Guys !!! nice information Mohan
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:39 AM
  • @raghuram - i dont think they will mail indiidually to everyone because its practically not feasible, and secondly a automail responder cannot be set for this because everybody's code is unique in one way, so you cannot expect a common solution amongst everyone...

@harshil - so by june 1st we should expect the points credited into our accounts right?
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:32 PM
  • No way to see the results
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:17 PM
  • Yes Anoop, After June 1st, the poitns for the last quiz will be updated in your rockstar account Wink
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:37 PM
  • Well they can send a email.. because for evaluating they do prepare a score chart where all the details are filled in.. this is what i observed when i had given a try out test.. I got the full score card.. I asked them to mail it to me and they mailed it..

but dont know why they dont give us the score card for the student rockstar quiz.. I think if admins ask the devsquare people to provide it.. there wont be any difficulty...
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:02 PM
  • I don't think they give any point for a question even if the whole program is correct and we face a compile error.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:39 PM
  • Well if the program is correct there is no reason for the compile error.. if you want to try out.. try Bloodshed compiler.. it gives the same result as the devsquare...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 3:31 AM
  • May be they do some other testing also for the rockstar quiz. May be some manual checking later ? But that would increase lot of work.

The same thing happened when i gave the exam conducted by Gujarat Of Government in collaboration with TCS and Microsoft for Java 2 Fundamentals on brainbench.com

After you give the exam, the results are immediately shown in brainbench, but when that same exam was cnoducted by BISAG, the result wasn't declared.

I think i know what could be the reason. People can start cheating once they know that they have 100% solutions. They can create fake accounts, and test their solutions there, and then do the final solution in their original one. So i guess thats the only reason why they prefer not to disclose the results immediately after the quiz. But why not they declare the result in some page, so that we can see after the quiz is over Smile  I think they should do it.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:19 AM
  •  Harshil_Patel_03b5f2 wrote:
    Yes Anoop, After June 1st, the poitns for the last quiz will be updated in your rockstar account

alright...m eager man, as this will be my first credit of points
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:39 PM
  • Yes Anoop, If your quiz went really good and if they were correct as expected, then you will surely get good poitns. And most, you will be excited to see how your rank will jump Smile With 1000 points for quiz, you are sure to jump a lot Smile
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:58 PM
  • After I filled the feedback form by selecting "finish test", the page displayed that "Results will be published after the end of quiz" !!! Where do they publish the results???
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:01 AM
  • No way to see the result.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:17 AM
  • So, "Results will be published after the quiz " is another bug!!!!
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 2:19 AM
  • ya preetam what you said is absolutely right ...
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:24 AM
  • Hey man they said after the quiz, they didn't mean immediately after the quiz, the results will be published to the admins, and not us. The admins will update the points accordingly int he start of the next month.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:34 AM
  • So we dont get any details about this quiz  results... we have to guess only from our points ... Its really waste of attending the quiz!! ...
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:40 AM
  • Actually if you had given any try out, you will see that you can see the result of the try out after some time at the place which we all just discussed.. but after the contest we dont have the link to our account at devsuare.. i even tried after the quiz for that link but it is closed.. so i think that devsquare people must have uploaded the result but as out accounts are blocked, we are not able to see that.. what i also observed that our previous programs were still there at the quiz time, that means our account is still there.. i want to access that account somehow.. anyone has any idea..
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:47 AM
  • @Mohan - We will have to guess our % from the points we get awarded.

@Varun - Even i tried the link, it says the contest is closed. Also i tried entering my email address in the MOCK quiz, but it takes me to a different dir. May be our account that was created during that time was only for the studentrockstar quiz.
     They might have disabled it now.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:09 AM
  • Yes even i tried that, i guess we cam ask the devsquare people to merge the rockstar a/c with our own new accounts that we create using the same email address.. that will be great...
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:35 AM