none
Where can I change my email notification address? RRS feed

• Question

• When someone replies to this question I will receive an email notification (or at least I usually do).  But where can I change that email address?  I would have thought my profile but I do not see it there.

Thanks,  Bob

Friday, September 30, 2011 8:55 PM

Answers

• When you are signed in click the "My Settings" in the right rail of the page. This takes you to your settings page which as a section called 'configure alerts'. This is where you can change it.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by eBob.com Saturday, October 1, 2011 3:33 PM
    Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:29 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• When you are signed in click the "My Settings" in the right rail of the page. This takes you to your settings page which as a section called 'configure alerts'. This is where you can change it.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by eBob.com Saturday, October 1, 2011 3:33 PM
    Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:29 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Brent.  (I must be blind!)

Bob

Saturday, October 1, 2011 3:34 PM
  • You wrote . . .

When you are signed in click the "My Settings" in the right rail of the page.

What does that mean.  Where is the RIGHT RAIL?  I have looked everywhere for MY SETTINGS!  No luck.  Please explain.

Friday, August 16, 2013 8:29 PM
  • Hi,

This thread is two years old, so the procedure has changed a bit.

Click on Quick Access on the left side of your screen, under the blue 'Ask a question' button. From the list, choose My Settings.

You can change your notification email address from this page, in the 'Configure alerts' section

Don't retire TechNet!

Friday, August 16, 2013 8:57 PM