Dropped (???) PC in Circle RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - just want everyone to know how truly great WLOC is...ease of use WOW!  Best antivirus/spyware I've ever used!! and have recommended the program to lots of folks.

Now, here's the first problem I've ever encountered since purchasing.  I've included my aunt's computer into my circle - i'm the hub pc- and aunty was  moved to a new residence today.  This is the first time my circle has been in the red alert status since running the program.  The message reads "protection plus - out of date"????  The subscription is paid and expires in May of 09. Also have the message "Urgent - update your virus and spyware protection - machine might be at risk?  I was just at my aunt's house and her pc was in the green. 

When my daughter's laptop  was being repaired for 3 weeks , our circle was in yellow, which was workable and daughter reinstalled WLOC when her pc was returned.  No problems after that, the circle was green.

But how can the protection on my aunt's pc be out of date when we're all in the same circle?  Any help is more than appreciated.  Thanks, paristn

Friday, August 1, 2008 7:24 PM

Answers

• If her PC didn't get updates from OneCare in 10 or more days, or if the PC date and time are incorrect, the definitions are or will be reported to be out of date.

If her PC is in green status right now after a period of a few weeks of being off line, it may take a while for your hub to reflect the updated status. If it doesn't update to match the client, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:18 PM