none
Upgrading from windows 10 home

Question

• I just updated my laptop which came with preloaded windows 10 home.

My old laptop is running Windows 10.

I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.  Must I pay for the whole new version?

• Moved by [Kamlesh Kumar] Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:36 PM Not Related to BizTalk Server
    Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:58 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Thanks,

Kamlesh Kumar

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:35 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

This forums is intended for Microsoft Biztalk Server discussion and queries .

You would get better reply to your question in windows forums   .

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:06 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Thanks,

Kamlesh Kumar

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:35 PM
  • Hi SkeetN,

i think yes, Microsoft will charge you because you laptop come with OEM license which is not upgrade able to Pro.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:50 PM