External Hard Drive for Windows 98 only no "se" RRS feed

• Question

• I need more "disk" space in my 'C'drive, I have a DEll  desk top PC Windows 98. Yes I know it's very old, but I have no way of purchasing a new one now, so I have to expand the "C" drive or get the external drive, which is what I really want; for music, pictures, videos etc.

I need the name and/or place to buy one.

Thank you,

Class63
    Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:30 PM

Answers

• This is the Windows Home Server forum. Windows 98 is no longer supported by Microsoft, so finding assistance is likely to be difficult at best. You will probably also find it hard to locate hardware with appropriate drivers. Probably your best bet will be one of the large e-tailers like Amazon, NewEgg, etc.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Monday, July 20, 2009 4:13 PM

All replies

• This forum is for Windows Home Server not for Windows 98, please address the question in the right forum
    HMG
    Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:08 PM
  • This is the Windows Home Server forum. Windows 98 is no longer supported by Microsoft, so finding assistance is likely to be difficult at best. You will probably also find it hard to locate hardware with appropriate drivers. Probably your best bet will be one of the large e-tailers like Amazon, NewEgg, etc.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Monday, July 20, 2009 4:13 PM