none
msl-events.com Email Instructions Are Not Clear Enough For Vouchers RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft Team,

I always appreciate when you organize campaigns like 3 in 1 vouchers. However, you don't mention at your emails that we have to pass first exam in order to schedule remaining two as free with same voucher.

In Email it says following:

NEXT STEPS

When you are ready to take your first exam, please follow these steps:

1. Visit http://www.prometric.com/microsoft and click the "Start" button 
    2. Follow the onscreen prompts to schedule your appointment including selection of your country, exam, testing center, and exam date. Note: You will be required to log in during the process.
    3. On Payment Information Screen, click the button to enter your MCSD ‘3-for-1’ Voucher Number.
    4. Once validated, continue through the process to schedule and pay for your exam. Please note: you will pay full price for the exam at the time of registering. Use the same Voucher Number to schedule your follow-on (free) exams.
    5. You will receive a confirmation screen along with an email upon successful registration.

I think you should mention at #4 that we have to pass the first exam. My understanding from the text above is:

You don't have to wait to register other exams, as long as you paid for the first exam in the queue.

Am I wrong?

Besides, when we supply the voucher code for first exam, Prometric web form does not display any visual message that "Voucher Code is Valid". However, it does display something like "incorrect voucher code".

Please tell Prometric to correct this logic. I already contacted them but they redirected me to you :)

Best,

Ismet

Sunday, May 18, 2014 8:42 PM