Regarding Quiz scores RRS feed

• Question

• Can some one please tell me when will the scores of the quiz be displayed??

i can't c any column in my scorelist regarding quiz scores

ashish

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:22 PM

All replies

• I guess the quiz score (in percentage) will be displayed after you finish the quiz and do the TEST > finishquiz/Viewresult link from that quiz page.
    Because thats what used to happen during the mock test.
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 3:43 AM
  • It will be added in the end of the month Shadow Man.....

Saturday, February 17, 2007 6:36 AM
  • I know it will be added at the end of the month in your Student rockstar account, but does devsquare show the results after the quiz, thats what was my question...
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:41 AM
  • Yes Dev square will provide the results immediately after the quiz and it will be added to ur account at the end of the month after the quiz finishes.....i hope that answered ur question.
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:05 AM
  • The results for the quiz will be shown soon
    As soon as the quiz ends
    I think all of us will get a news alert from the msn
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:10 AM
  • The will post it to you on the email you used to give the quiz. or may be put it on the site, so that a pesron can enter the emailId, and get the score. The latter is likely not to be true.
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:49 AM
  • Right now a feedback page comes after which we are supposed to get the results but we will be getting the results after the quiz ends ie maybe on 19th

Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:36 AM
  • Results will be there after completion of Quiz
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:03 PM
  • still no results ......
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:20 PM
  • The link to the quiz is missing.....How r we supposed to see the results to the quiz now???????

Sunday, February 18, 2007 10:17 PM
  • In the student rockstar website, it still shows that there is a quiz on 17-18th , may be the admins are lazy to remove it. If they are lazy to remove the quiz banner, think how much lazy will they be to put up the scores of all the people who gave the quiz :P
    Monday, February 19, 2007 3:52 AM
  • cant wait for the quiz results to be declared.
    Monday, February 19, 2007 11:48 AM