none
CordovaError

Question

• Every I try to compile on windows 8 on local machine, i am getting these errors. Any solutions? On Android runs perfectly.

Error 2 'MySQL' is not recognized as an internal or external command, C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.targets 152 5 appName
    Error 3 operable program or batch file. C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.targets 152 5 appName
    Error 4 'MySQL' is not recognized as an internal or external command, C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.targets 152 5 appName
    Error 5 operable program or batch file. C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.targets 152 5 appName
    Error 6 Could not find 'check_reqs.js' in 'bin' folder, aborting... C:\project\jsWarehouse\jsWarehouse\EXEC 1 1 appName
    Error 7 The command ""C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda\vs-cli" build --platform "Windows-x64" --configuration "Debug" --projectDir . --projectName "appName" --language "en-US" "--x64"" exited with code 8. C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.targets 96 5 appName

Friday, October 17, 2014 6:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can we start with some basic information, please?

I'll assume you are using Visual Studio, as this forum is for VS questions.

What version and edition of VS are you using?

What is the project type and programming language?

Friday, October 17, 2014 10:42 PM
  • Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
    Version 12.0.30723.00 Update 3
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.5.51641

programming language JavaScript

project type Multi-Device Hybrid Apps CTP2

And now after release of Android SDK 5.0 can't compile also on Android

Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:53 PM
  • Then, as your question appears to be about client side programming in JavaScript, I suggest you ask here:

http://forums.asp.net/130.aspx/1?HTML+CSS+and+JavaScript

Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:37 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage issue of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:54 AM