Tracking and Scoring User Activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to create Tracking and Scoring User Activity

In it if we have to track count for every single user.

Suppose if user crates new opportunity then 

New Opportunity Count = 1

User Name = ABC

if he add another opportunity

then count Should be =2

Like this i have capture for Account Creating, Opportunity Creation, 

Opportunity won,

Opportunity Lost,

Contact Creation,

And this all information by user i will show in reports or i will use other terms.

Please help out

Kind regards,

Ketan

• Edited by Ketan Pimple Wednesday, November 5, 2014 12:48 PM
    Wednesday, November 5, 2014 12:48 PM

Answers

• You're going to have to create a whole lot of custom plugins for every single entity you want to do this on to increment the user score.  I really would not suggest trying to build something out like this yourself.  It's going to be difficult to support and won't be extensible without a lot of development work.  So every time the requirements change, it requires cracking open the plugins and redeveloping them.  That is a pretty bad user experience as well.

I would recommend at least looking at the Gamified solutions.  Even if you don't use them, by looking at them you will have an idea how to handle that scoring inside CRM.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

• Marked as answer by Ketan Pimple Friday, November 7, 2014 12:23 PM
    Thursday, November 6, 2014 6:12 PM

All replies

• You might want to look at CRM Gamified, they have a solution for this,

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014 4:04 PM
  • Hi Wayne Walton,

How we can do in crm without taking any tool.

Can we Do this using entity and workflows or dialog.

We don't any solution from outside .

Kind regards,

Ketan

Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:59 AM
  • You're going to have to create a whole lot of custom plugins for every single entity you want to do this on to increment the user score.  I really would not suggest trying to build something out like this yourself.  It's going to be difficult to support and won't be extensible without a lot of development work.  So every time the requirements change, it requires cracking open the plugins and redeveloping them.  That is a pretty bad user experience as well.

I would recommend at least looking at the Gamified solutions.  Even if you don't use them, by looking at them you will have an idea how to handle that scoring inside CRM.

• Marked as answer by Ketan Pimple Friday, November 7, 2014 12:23 PM
    Thursday, November 6, 2014 6:12 PM
  • Thanks Wayne,
    Friday, November 7, 2014 12:22 PM