dynamic web pages RRS feed

• Question

• best technologt to create dynamic web pages???

Friday, September 28, 2007 6:50 PM

All replies

• Java Server Pages(JSP) technolgy is the best for creating dynamic web pages.whenever there is a change in the code, we dont have to recompile the jsp. it automatically does the compilation. by using custom tags and tag libraries the length of the java code is reduced

Friday, September 28, 2007 7:29 PM
  • Its right now the best way to create Dynamic and interactive server pages. Plus u can use any language (like J#, C# or VB) to program it in your style, the way you like it. So go for it evrytime u think of creating any website for personel or commercial use...

----------------------
    PLZ MARK AS ANSWER IF U FIND IT USEFUL
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 8:05 AM
  • I prefer ASP .Net also PHP is good...
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 9:53 AM
  • For starters they can try php.With the advent of content management like joomla etc.. its easy to use php and get a dynamic website. 

Saturday, September 29, 2007 8:11 PM
  • Thanx for this valuable information..

Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:39 AM
  • i feel that jsp on struct framework is best for dynamic web pages because it is plateform independent language.
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:17 AM
  •  

Its again an rival between sun and micro ... JSP or ASP .... both are equally good !!
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:56 AM
  • i too prefer asp .net rather than jsp..i have worked on it...php is more easier than any other stuff's.....
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:00 AM
  • ya i do agree that php is easier than anyother language...but still ASP .Net is much more powerful...
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:15 PM