HTML Editor Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can any one tell me, what is the code for enable spelling check option in AxWebBrowser controller in c#.
    or tell me the reference link.
    • Moved by nobugz Monday, April 27, 2009 1:06 PM not a bcl q (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Monday, April 27, 2009 10:51 AM

Answers

• There is no such functionality in the AxWebBrowser controller or in c#. You need to implement the spell-checking in your script on the web page or on server side scripting pages.
    For questions regarding interfacing with the web browser ActiveX control shipped with IE, ask in the microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl newsgroup.

MSMVP VC++
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:44 PM

All replies

• There is no such functionality in the AxWebBrowser controller or in c#. You need to implement the spell-checking in your script on the web page or on server side scripting pages.
    For questions regarding interfacing with the web browser ActiveX control shipped with IE, ask in the microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl newsgroup.

MSMVP VC++
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:44 PM

• tnkz for reply.

this is the case.

I was create HTML editor (WYSIWYG)  using AxWebBrowser (reference mshtml.dll). So i wand to integrate spelling checker in to this editor.
    and this editor done by C#.

plz give me the solution for this problem.

I got some code in Google search

code is

axWebBrowser.ExecWB(SHDocVw.OLECMDID.OLECMDID_SPELL,SHDocVw.OLECMDEXECOPT.OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER,ref val1,ref val2);

above cord is compile.but in editor not show the spelling wrong word in typing area.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:13 AM
  • This is a forum to get advice on where the best place is to ask a question. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THIS FORUM.
    MSMVP VC++
    Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:30 AM