victim of software counterfeiting RRS feed

• Question

• i'm getting this problem. i don't know how. i'm getting message at right side of corner. it is for validation, if i click the validation button and it is showing validation failure. wat should i do? pls tell me. if i restart the computer  my desktop background is gone and come blank page.
    Friday, July 23, 2010 5:18 PM

Answers

• "mohan425" wrote in message news:8ce60d57-f092-48c0-ad3a-44a877bb1334...
    i'm getting this problem. i don't know how. i'm getting message at right side of corner. it is for validation, if i click the validation button and it is showing validation failure. wat should i do? pls tell me. if i restart the computer  my desktop background is gone and come blank page.

Please read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum index page - and then repost with your MGADiag report. We can then see what may be causing your problems.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, July 23, 2010 7:17 PM

All replies

• "mohan425" wrote in message news:8ce60d57-f092-48c0-ad3a-44a877bb1334...
    i'm getting this problem. i don't know how. i'm getting message at right side of corner. it is for validation, if i click the validation button and it is showing validation failure. wat should i do? pls tell me. if i restart the computer  my desktop background is gone and come blank page.

Please read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum index page - and then repost with your MGADiag report. We can then see what may be causing your problems.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, July 23, 2010 7:17 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issueis assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:16 PM