none
Mandatory Checkboxes in Word

Question

• Hello.<o:p></o:p>

I have created
    a document in Word and inserted checkboxes that can be changed in Word. 
    The document is created in Word, and then used as a template.  I want to
    make some groups of checkboxes compulsory.  For example, I want to make it
    mandatory for the author of the report to enter either a Yes, No or Not
    Applicable option.  Is it possible to put in a feature whereby the
    document can't be saved until that particular question has at least one box
    checked?<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for any
    advice on this.<o:p></o:p>

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, June 06, 2016 1:47 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, June 06, 2016 9:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 06, 2016 1:46 PM
  • Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Word Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 06, 2016 1:47 PM