Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 educational RRS feed

• Question

• My Office is a genuine EDUCATIONAL software and has worked fine on the first laptop a dell...motherboard collapsed and is still out of service since January 2010

and then I installed it ( could not uninstall it from the Dell of course) on a  Compaq Presario, my son gave me ( 2009) and then this Compaq had to have the HD cleaned a few weeks ago in and MS Ultimate has been uninstalled and re installed twice and each time on installation

it accepts  product key...I get the tick and continue and it tells me I am successful.

and then whenever I use an office product it asks for activation key and says it is incorrect...diagnostic says Windows vista is genuine but Office is not registered...help I only have three times left?  I use it ten times a day flitting from one page to another doing accessments and projects...all have to be in on time no excuses..

thanks

• Moved by Daniel Chow - MSFTModerator Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:27 AM wrong forum (From:Microsoft Fix it Center)
    • Moved by Darin Smith MS Friday, June 25, 2010 8:20 PM Returned to forum of origin (From:Office Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Office))
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 7:07 AM

All replies

• Thread was transfered to the WGA forums 20 days after originally being posted. 

This is unacceptable, returning thread to it's forum of origin.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Friday, June 25, 2010 8:19 PM