adCenter Logon Page Will Not Let Me Save Login Info RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Every time I try to log into AdCenter either on Firefox or IE7, I cannot seem to save my login info. It is annoying because I must repeatedly reenter my username and password. I am pretty confident my settings in both my explorers are set to remember passwords. Both browsers prompt me to see if i want to save my login info at other sites, but both don't at adcenter. Any Suggestions?
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:46 AM

All replies

• Howdy Figjam81,

I can't help with the specific Firefox or IE issue, however I don't like having the browsers save my user name and passwords, so I went to Comp USA and for 40 bucks picked up a finger print reader.  This one only works for browsers, but it sure makes life easy and doesn't store my usernames or passwords in the browser where anyone else might be able to access my accounts.  In many of the new laptops now this is standard and it's more powerful since you can use it for more than just browser based logons.

Thanks.
    Smile dave
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:09 PM
  • you must use IE if u are accessing any content related to MS

thn onky u will be able to enjoy full benefits

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:22 PM
  • I work for an agency and we have the exact same problem. Why two microsoft products (IE7 and AdCenter) don't work together is beyond me. Google saves the logins, Yahoo saves the logins and MSN does not. Try Roboform (free trial online before you actually buy it). It works well for the price. But perhaps AdCenter can get to the root of the problem and create a "Client Center" like Google. If anyone knows how to reinvent the wheel it's microsoft, so why don't they take what Google and Yahoo are doing and do it even better?!
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:11 PM