Recently Purchased Vista Ultimate online through you and unfortunely lost all or most of my information to download and install RRS feed

• Question

• gg

I recently purchased an upgrade from you Windows Vistat Ultimate.  Around the 6th Of this month andit was around 11:30pm.   I tried to download it and had difficulty so I went to bed thinking I'd be ok the next day.  Well, my oringal CD's came from my company manufacture OEM to RESTORE my system.   So I elected to do that, without thinking and I deleted all of my information of the productts that I've most recently purchased from you.  When I do beleive to be two,  One is  ULTIMATE and the other is WINDOWS PROFESSIONAL I beleive..   

The second purchase I am not ro clear on; I had such a wonderful time trying to get this computer all squared away,  Now, I am lost with no proof of purchase other then my credit card information and One was a Visa the other a American Express I do beleiver or could be wrong for sure.  Please help me.  Home phone 207-839-4105  thsnkss a million.

Sincerely,

Don  Nadeau

Monday, December 17, 2007 5:05 AM

Answers