Windows-7 networking bug with licenses RRS feed

• Question

• I did install Windows-7 on a Vista home premium partition and all seemed to work better - even the display has more pixels..But now I cannot see musicvideostreams or movies to be downloaded with payment of my internet provider T-Online.de. The messages are: "In Windows Media Player ist bei der Aktualisierung ein Problem aufgetreten....ein Problem im Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM)-System"...The statement "DRM-Komponente aktualisieren" is not usable. This interconnection licensing bug disables any new inventions for PCs like digital TV, movies and music-videos to be seen under Windows-7 and most probably its Windows future followers. Its not an Internet Explorer bug as I had already version 8 working correct with Vista home premium. As well I'm not sure about the windows-7 version installed now - will it be updated automatically and correct ?
    regards- Detlef Schlenke

• Moved by Don Tan Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:52 AM This is an off topic thread from "Forums Ony" bug reporting Forum. Moving to Off Topic Forum (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Sunday, November 8, 2009 12:01 AM

All replies