none
Microsoft Official Curriculum RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to buy Microsoft Official Curriculum books for MCPD visual studio 2010. where can I find them

Thanks

Anoop

Monday, March 28, 2011 4:29 AM

Answers

• You're sure...?

I just checked, and Amazon does have the books for 70-511, 70-515, and 70-516

Monday, March 28, 2011 12:28 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi you may be able to pick these up on Ebay or Alibris but these are normally obtained through a Microsoft IT academy run course or workshop. I should have thought being a recent technology that people will likely keep hold of there books after completing a course untill they go on the next course for the next version of VS. I have only ever managed to get MOC books for older programs.

If you are specifically studying for an exam (Whatever 4 of the exam track you are looking at)then you will find the self paced books offer the same if not more in the way of exam guidance.

If you were just looking for a book just to give an understanding of the in and out workings then there are a few books around for Visual studio 2010 but nothing that appears to have come out yet for .net 4.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:40 AM

All replies

• Did you check Amazon.com?
    Monday, March 28, 2011 9:32 AM
    Answerer
  • Hello,

It does not have have latest books for microsoft .Net 4.0 on Visual Studio 2010

Thanks

Regards

Anoop

Monday, March 28, 2011 10:23 AM
  • You're sure...?

I just checked, and Amazon does have the books for 70-511, 70-515, and 70-516

Monday, March 28, 2011 12:28 PM
    Answerer
  • Hello,

But they are self paced training kits. they are not microsoft official curriculum books.

Thanks

Regards

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:31 AM
  • Hi you may be able to pick these up on Ebay or Alibris but these are normally obtained through a Microsoft IT academy run course or workshop. I should have thought being a recent technology that people will likely keep hold of there books after completing a course untill they go on the next course for the next version of VS. I have only ever managed to get MOC books for older programs.

If you are specifically studying for an exam (Whatever 4 of the exam track you are looking at)then you will find the self paced books offer the same if not more in the way of exam guidance.

If you were just looking for a book just to give an understanding of the in and out workings then there are a few books around for Visual studio 2010 but nothing that appears to have come out yet for .net 4.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:40 AM