could not go offline due to missing rights on queue RRS feed

• Question

• When attempting to go offline the error states the above.  Any suggestions
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:06 PM

Answers

• Check the priviledges assigned to the user roles.  You may have to play around with starting with a default role and removing privs that you have restricted in smaller groups to find the ones that are causing the problem.  Also, if you have defined custom security roles, be sure they were started by copying one of the OOB roles.  For some reason, a newly created Role doesn't have some "hidden" privs that are required for various reasons.
    Matt, MVP - Dynamics CRM
    • Marked as answer by Deborahjln Friday, June 19, 2009 3:04 PM
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:37 PM

All replies

• Check the priviledges assigned to the user roles.  You may have to play around with starting with a default role and removing privs that you have restricted in smaller groups to find the ones that are causing the problem.  Also, if you have defined custom security roles, be sure they were started by copying one of the OOB roles.  For some reason, a newly created Role doesn't have some "hidden" privs that are required for various reasons.
    Matt, MVP - Dynamics CRM
    • Marked as answer by Deborahjln Friday, June 19, 2009 3:04 PM
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:37 PM
  • I know that not having read access to queues can cause some grief with the Outlook client so this might be a good place to look.

Leon Tribe
    Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog

Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blogspot.com/
    • Proposed as answer by Leon TribeMVP Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:41 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Leon TribeMVP Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:41 PM
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:27 PM