What a Joke!!! RRS feed

• General discussion

• How do I get a refund for this program? To say I am very unhappy with the product would be an understatement. I figured that being from MS it would work seemlessly but it doesn't. My main issues are as follows>

The defrag or tune up utility bombs after 20 minutes or so and the disk doesn't get defraged. Also, doesn't let other virus progtams run after it bombs.

The back-up progrsam is a total joke. Both included progtams with Windows XP work much better and the back-up application is stronger.

Up until yesterday I was using Trend Micro as a Virus and Spyware program. Overall it is a much more robust program and offers features that Onecare doesn't. It's too bad as I expected more from Microsoft. Windows Onecare is not ready for prime time yet and if you don' do something about the meeger backup program it never will be.

Oh one last thought Trend Micro is cheaper for 3 computers.

Monday, December 3, 2007 10:43 PM

All replies

• Ben

Get In touch with support http://support.windowsonecare.live.com/ and tell them you want a refund

chuck

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 12:12 AM
  • If you purchased online, contact support as Chuck noted for a refund. If you bought a retail copy and are in North America  call North American Retail Product Refund at 1-888-673-8624

-steve

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 2:05 AM