Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi All

    I really need your help, I want to become Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician but I am confuse how many paper I will need to clear in order to get this title, I reseach and find that I have to clear 2 papers 70-680 and 70-685 then I become Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Monday, December 5, 2011 8:04 AM


  • MCDST is Windows XP

    MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 is Windows 7

    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

    Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by muzokh Monday, December 5, 2011 10:35 AM
    Monday, December 5, 2011 10:17 AM

All replies