none
MS Access Database Engine RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have Office 365 installed I originally installed the 64 bit of all products but removed the access one and installed the 32 bit version.

Trying to install the MSAccess database engine Redistributable   

When I try to install the 32 bit version of the above I get you have 64 bit office products install please install the 64 bit version.  When I do that I get you have 32 bit versions of products installed must use the 64 bit version.

Thoughts?

Is there a registry setting I need to change?

• Moved by Hart Wang Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:41 AM
    Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Here is official document about how to uninstall office from PC.

Try uninstalling Office using the Control Panel first. If that doesn't work use the easy fix tool or try uninstalling Office manually.

You can't uninstall an individual app such as Word or Publisher that's included as part of your Office Suite installation. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.

About office product, you can post the issue on TechNet forum.

For more information, please see the document.

I think that your issue is not related to development on desktop, I will move the case to off-topic.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 2:00 AM