none
Opening saved eml files in windows live mail

Question

• I bought a new pc and have windows live mail installed. Everything works fine, except that i have difficulties opening saved eml files.
    I have serched a long time, but no solution. Hopefully i will get the solution here.

In a folder i have some eml files that i use eg 'name.eml' and it is an email with sound.
    When i doubleclick this file, it is opened in windows live mail, but the music is now attached seperately. So there is no music when the mail is opened. This is not how it should be. The music should be playing and there must not be an attachment.

When i receive an eml from someone else, i receive it correct with the music playing when i open the mail.

How can i open my eml-files in Windows Live Mail with the music playing in the mail?

Thanks in advance.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:02 PM

All replies

• This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Mail, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:01 PM